Your Local Service
- trained auto locksmith
- We Replace all make and model
- mobile locksmith technicians
- Save time and money
Your car won’t start?
Do you need to replace car ignition switch?
Trust our professionals if you need an Ignition switch replacement.
Locksmith service prices
Austin TX Area
Service Callfixed price$19
Lockout Service: Commercial, Residential or Automotiveprice range$69-$149
Changing your Locksprice range $39-$259
Fresh Installation (door with no cut out)price range$89-$259
New Car Keysprice range$89-$299
Ignition Change/repairprice range$119-$329
Transponder Key Programmingprice range$99-$199
Broken Key Extractionprice range$79-$199
Safe Openprice range$149-$599
Fast Locksmith service 24/7 in Your Locationplease:
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Automotive Ignition Replacement Service Austin
When your car doesn’t start, a typical reaction is to turn your attention to your battery. While it is true that a dead battery can be a common reason for a vehicle that won’t start, you may find that a jump start or even replacement makes no difference. The reason for this may, in fact, be a faulty ignition.
Issues with your car ignition are not something to be ignored. They can prevent your car from starting, as well as making driving potentially dangerous. Ignition problems occur when power is disrupted at the point that the key is being turned. The energy flow is present, but it is being directed improperly, preventing the engine from turning over and the car from starting.
If the ignition is the issue, you may worry that you face large bills to fix it or the possibility of being stuck without a car while repairs take place. This doesn’t have to be the case, however! With the help of a reliable, experienced car locksmith for Austin Fast Locksmith, you can have a brand new ignition in next to no time.
How Do I Identify the Problem?
An ignition issue is a simple problem to identify. Put simply your car will not start. If you have replaced the battery, and are still having no luck getting your vehicle running, your ignition is the next most likely culprit.
Is A Repair an Option?
It is possible that one of our professional locksmiths will be able to fix your car ignition rather than requiring a total replacement. If it is a simple component or single wire, That’s an easy fix, and we’ll have you back up and running in no time. Speaking of time, we offer on-location, 24-7 services. No matter what time you need us, we’ll be there—often in 30 minutes or less.
Do I Need A Replacement?
Unfortunately, there will be some occasions where it is necessary to replace your ignition or other components, such as your starter. This will usually be due to a more complicated problem, or an incident where sourcing and repairing the ignition would be more expensive and complicated than a simple replacement.
Following a replacement, our locksmiths will also need to rekey your car ignition. This can also be done without a replacement, though this is rarer. The cylinder of the new ignition has empty existing wafers, and the old cylinder can be taken apart for decoding. This allows the replacement to have the same key code as the old one, allowing you to have a key which works for all areas of the vehicle, such as doors and ignition.
Can Fast Austin Locksmith Fix My Car?
The simple answer is: absolutely! There is no need to go to the dealership or expensive garage. Instead, our professional mobile car locksmith can replace or repair a faulty ignition switch in a speedy and efficient manner. Our reliable, budget-friendly service can have you back on the road with minimum inconvenience. Give us a call today to solve your ignition issues!
- 100% of your satisfaction
- Same day appointment
- Best Lock - parts -Hardware
- Best Locksmith service practices
- Nice, professional and knowledgeable personel
For Local locksmith service inAustin TX
or send us a message
Keep Calm And Let Us Handle It!
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!
What Pepale In Austin Have To Says:
They were great! Showed up quickly and helped me get back into my van after I lost the keys... oops. Very sweet and did a good job.
Great prompt service. Very Friendly and installed new locks in less than 30 minutes. Will happily use their service again.
Very friendly service! After I locked my keys in my car they quickly popped it open and made me a spare! Prices are great!
What relief and delight to find such fast, effective, friendly service at a very fair price. I will definitely call Fast Austin Locksmith next time I need a locksmith. He made me smile, laugh, feel at ease, while he took care of business - very professional and competent. Thank you!
Technician at Fast Austin Locksmith was great! He was professional and had my new office doors re-keyed quickly. I highly recommend him, and would use his services again.
- Locksmith service in Austin, TX »
- Locksmith service in Manchaca, TX »
- Locksmith service in Del Valle, TX »
- Locksmith service in Mc Neil, TX »
- Locksmith service in Manor, TX »
- Locksmith service in Pflugerville, TX »
- Locksmith service in Buda, TX »
- Locksmith service in Cedar Park, TX »
- Locksmith service in Round Rock, TX »
- Locksmith service in Leander, TX »
- Locksmith service in Cedar Creek, TX »
- Locksmith service in Kyle, TX »
- Locksmith service in Driftwood, TX »
- Locksmith service in Hutto, TX »
- Locksmith service in Elgin, TX »
- Locksmith service in Dripping Springs, TX »
- Locksmith service in Georgetown, TX »
- Locksmith service in Spicewood, TX »
- Locksmith service in Coupland, TX »
- Locksmith service in Maxwell, TX »
- Locksmith service in Bastrop, TX »
- Locksmith Service in Lockhart, TX »
- Locksmith Service in Wimberley, TX »
- Locksmith Service in Red Rock, TX »
- Locksmith Service in Dale, TX »
- Locksmith Service in Weir, TX »
- Locksmith Service in San Marcos, TX »
- Locksmith Service in Taylor, TX »