Your Local Service
- trained auto locksmith
- We Replace all make and model
- mobile locksmith technicians
- Save time and money
Your car won’t start?
Do you need to replace car ignition switch?
Trust our professionals if you need an Ignition switch replacement.
Locksmith service prices
Austin TX Area
- Service Callfixed price$19
- Re-keyingper lock$19-$59
- Lockout Service: Commercial, Residential or Automotiveprice range$69-$149
- Changing your Locksprice range $39-$259
- Fresh Installation (door with no cut out)price range$89-$259
- New Car Keysprice range$89-$299
- Ignition Change/repairprice range$119-$329
- Transponder Key Programmingprice range$99-$199
- Broken Key Extractionprice range$79-$199
- Safe Openprice range$149-$599
Fast Locksmith service 24/7 in Your Locationplease:
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Automotive Ignition Replacement Service Austin
When your car doesn’t start, a typical reaction is to turn your attention to your battery. While it is true that a dead battery can be a common reason for a vehicle that won’t start, you may find that a jump start or even replacement makes no difference. The reason for this may, in fact, be a faulty ignition.
Issues with your car ignition are not something to be ignored. They can prevent your car from starting, as well as making driving potentially dangerous. Ignition problems occur when power is disrupted at the point that the key is being turned. The energy flow is present, but it is being directed improperly, preventing the engine from turning over and the car from starting.
If the ignition is the issue, you may worry that you face large bills to fix it or the possibility of being stuck without a car while repairs take place. This doesn’t have to be the case, however! With the help of a reliable, experienced car locksmith for Austin Fast Locksmith, you can have a brand new ignition in next to no time.
How Do I Identify the Problem?
An ignition issue is a simple problem to identify. Put simply your car will not start. If you have replaced the battery, and are still having no luck getting your vehicle running, your ignition is the next most likely culprit.
Is A Repair an Option?
It is possible that one of our professional local locksmiths in Austin will be able to fix your car ignition rather than requiring a total replacement. If it is a simple component or single wire, That’s an easy fix, and we’ll have you back up and running in no time. Speaking of time, we offer on-location, 24-7 services. No matter what time you need us, we’ll be there.
Do I Need A Replacement?
Unfortunately, there will be some occasions where it is necessary to replace your ignition in Austin or other components, such as your starter. This will usually be due to a more complicated problem, or an incident where sourcing and repairing the ignition would be more expensive and complicated than a simple replacement.
Following a replacement, our locksmiths will also need to rekey your car ignition. This can also be done without a replacement, though this is rarer. The cylinder of the new ignition has empty existing wafers, and the old cylinder can be taken apart for decoding. This allows the replacement to have the same key code as the old one, allowing you to have a key which works for all areas of the vehicle, such as doors and ignition in Austin.
Can Fast Austin Locksmith Fix My Car?
The simple answer is: absolutely! There is no need to go to the dealership or expensive garage. Instead, our professional mobile car locksmith can replace or repair a faulty ignition switch in a speedy and efficient manner. Our reliable, budget-friendly service can have you back on the road with minimum inconvenience. Give us a call today to solve your ignition issues!
Click here to know more in detail about home lockout services in Austin
- 100% of your satisfaction
- Same day appointment
- Best Lock - parts -Hardware
- Best Locksmith service practices
- Nice, professional and knowledgeable personel
For Local locksmith service inAustin TX
or send us a message
Keep Calm And Let Us Handle It!
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!
What People In Austin Have To Says:
- Jerry Phillips
Fast & friendly service. Had a tenant get locked out of a unit while I was out of town and these guys helped out right away. Reasonable price too. Highly recommend
- Keith Coleman
What a fast experience. They showed up to my home, quoted me, then I spent five minutes to grab cash for payment, and by the time I returned, they had a key made for my car. Tested it in all the locks and it works great. Unbelievable work.
- Terry Bond
Technician at Fast Austin Locksmith was great! He was professional and had my new office doors re-keyed quickly. I highly recommend him, and would use his services again.
- Diana King
These folks were wonderful! They came in 25 minutes and opened the lock in just about 1 minute! Thanks SO much for getting me back into my place so effortlessly! Definitely call them!!!!!
- James Wood
Excellent service. Locksmith was running late and called twice to let me know. He was friendly, quick and efficient. Had 3 residential locks re-keyed and repaired within 45 minutes. Definitely recommend and would use again.
- Locksmith service in Austin, TX »
- Locksmith service in Manchaca, TX »
- Locksmith service in Del Valle, TX »
- Locksmith service in Mc Neil, TX »
- Locksmith service in Manor, TX »
- Locksmith service in Pflugerville, TX »
- Locksmith service in Buda, TX »
- Locksmith service in Cedar Park, TX »
- Locksmith service in Round Rock, TX »
- Locksmith service in Leander, TX »
- Locksmith service in Cedar Creek, TX »
- Locksmith service in Kyle, TX »
- Locksmith service in Hutto, TX »
- Locksmith service in Elgin, TX »
- Locksmith service in Georgetown, TX »
- Locksmith Service in Taylor, TX »